Friday, November 04, 2005

happy b-day to juniorcooper


I'd been planning to put together a mix CD for the man's birthday, but not surprisingly it hasn't happened yet. At least I got a good excuse this time, what with all the chaos Anj and I have been dealing with over the last few weeks. In fact, I haven't even had my laptop through most of it--left it at the spot while we evacuated to the Fisherman's Wharf hotel that first weekend, and Anj took it with her to Berkeley this week--b/c her Powerbook's hard drive died the same week all this went down at our place! When it rains, it pours, and it just came down hard.

So I'll put something together this coming week/end. I figure I'll offer it up to the dillytaunt team, as a general commemoration of the date. Look for a tracklisting up here next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blessings. I've been thinking about putting something together, too, and will do so when I'm done with my report cards.